Zip Lines are temporarily closed.
Limited Time 20% Off! Discount automatically applied when reserving.
Zip lining can turn a regular ol’ weekend into a family adventure you won’t soon forget! We’ve got everything from great beginner zip lines to the longest one in Alabama! Along with the zip lines, you get to traverse bridges and wires. We’re happy to offer two different Zip Line Tours for you to choose from.
Level 1 Zip Tour:
We’ve designed this tour with the beginner in mind, but exciting enough that even zip veterans will enjoy it. It has some nice easy take-offs and landings, but also includes some very exciting tree platforms and a sky bridge to traverse! You get to ride a total of 5 zip lines and they range from 300 to 600 hundred feet long.
Level 2 Zip Tour:
Add more zips to your tour! Includes everything in Level 1 plus 3 of our most exciting zips! When the Level 1 tour stops at the clubhouse you’ll continue on to our double-line race zip. A very cool dual zip line where you can challenge your buddy in a race. Then on to a wire bridge up to a tree platform take-off and a zip through our camp-ground. You’ll land in another tree platform, walk up the “Crow’s Nest” and then zip on the longest zip line currently in Alabama at around 1700ft and affectionately called “Super Mo” where you can reach speeds up to 35mph! You must add the Level 2 “Extra” to your reservation below.
We’re located a short 30 min drive from Birmingham Alabama in a scenic little town called Springville on top of an even more scenic mountain. Straight up 59 past Trussville. The park is also close to Gadsden and not too far from Huntsville, Anniston, or even Atlanta. Check our contact page for our exact location.
Price: $50/person for Level 1 zip line. $30/person to upgrade from level 1 to level 2.
Please reserve your spot in advance by using the form at the bottom of this page. We do not allow walk-ins simply because our tour guides may not be available. Thanks!
What People Say
Best kept secret in the the state! Zip lining, rappelling, fishing, hiking, off road riding, Frisbee golf, go caching and more!
You get to see your boy first of all. anways, the ridge is the Disney land of offroading and heaven for nature enthusiasts and outdoor lovers. we have Air soft... read more
These ziplines were by far the best ones we have done. Alot of variety. I would highly recommend Ridgeline ziplines. The guides are very knowledgable and so much fun.... read more
- Includes all gear and zip line instruction.
- Groups up to 10 people. Bring your friends or join another group.
- Approximately 2 hours of fun. Longer for Level 2.
- Time with two super cool ridge staff members. No autographs please.
- Use the form below to reserve your spot.
The Not So Fine Print
- There is a 50% cancellation fee if you cancel the day of your reservation. Please cancel at least a day in advance if you must.
- You must be 8 years old or older and at least 50lbs.
- 250lb max weight limit.
- Reservations MUST be made on line in advance, if we don’t have at least 2 people signed up for a tour we reserve the right to cancel and refund your money.
- Minors 18 and under must have both parents sign our waiver form. The waiver form can be downloaded from our site here. PRINT RELEASE FORMS
- No alcoholic beverages, firearms, knives, and other things your common sense tells you aren’t allowed.
Reserve Your Spot!
- If you have coupon code please contact us in advance so we can setup your reservation.
- For Level 2 you MUST add the Level 2 “Extra” to your reservation below.