Limited Time 20% Off! Discount automatically applied when reserving.
Zip lining can turn a regular ol’ weekend into a family adventure you won’t soon forget! We’ve got everything from great beginner zip lines to the longest one in Alabama! Along with the zip lines, you get to traverse bridges and wires. We’re happy to offer two different Zip Line Tours for you to choose from.
Level 1 Zip Tour:
We’ve designed this tour with the beginner in mind, but exciting enough that even zip veterans will enjoy it. It has some nice easy take-offs and landings, but also includes some very exciting tree platforms and a sky bridge to traverse! You get to ride a total of 5 zip lines and they range from 300 to 600 hundred feet long.
Level 2 Zip Tour:
Add more zips to your tour! Includes everything in Level 1 plus 3 of our most exciting zips! When the Level 1 tour stops at the clubhouse you’ll continue on to our double-line race zip. A very cool dual zip line where you can challenge your buddy in a race. Then on to a wire bridge up to a tree platform take-off and a zip through our camp-ground. You’ll land in another tree platform, walk up the “Crow’s Nest” and then zip on the longest zip line currently in Alabama at around 1700ft and affectionately called “Super Mo” where you can reach speeds up to 35mph! You must add the Level 2 “Extra” to your reservation below.
We’re located a short 30 min drive from Birmingham Alabama in a scenic little town called Springville on top of an even more scenic mountain. Straight up 59 past Trussville. The park is also close to Gadsden and not too far from Huntsville, Anniston, or even Atlanta. Check our contact page for our exact location.
Price: $50/person for Level 1 zip line. $30/person to upgrade from level 1 to level 2.
Please reserve your spot in advance by using the form at the bottom of this page. We do not allow walk-ins simply because our tour guides may not be available. Thanks!
What People Say
Took my management team to Zipline and if you want to Zipline in Alabama; I highly recommend The Ridge!
It was our first time up here and we brought our son and his friend up for a 3 day camping trip. So far we... read more
Loved it! The owner and staff are awesome and the zip line adventure is so much fun! Would definitely recommend it to anyone considering going,... read more
We stayed in one of the hotel rooms. My sister's and their families each had rooms as well. All the rooms were comfortable and clean.... read more
My husband and I took our almost 11 year old daughter and her friend to find an adventure for her birthday. We found one!! Zip... read more
Just did the zombie zipline & it was AWESOME. So much fun. You should do this everyone. This was our first time... read more
This place is great! They have tons of trails for the quad, I spent hours out there with my dad and had so much fun.... read more
Off the chain zip lining at "The Ridge" My 1st time experience was more than awesome. The guide service rocked as well. Will definitely be... read more
These ziplines were by far the best ones we have done. Alot of variety. I would highly recommend Ridgeline ziplines. The guides are very... read more
- Nikki Burk Baker
Wonderful, family friendly atmosphere. Absolutely love the Zip line & Airsoft courses! Definitely a must do!
- Includes all gear and zip line instruction.
- Groups up to 10 people. Bring your friends or join another group.
- Approximately 2 hours of fun. Longer for Level 2.
- Time with two super cool ridge staff members. No autographs please.
- Use the form below to reserve your spot.
The Not So Fine Print
- There is a 50% cancellation fee if you cancel the day of your reservation. Please cancel at least a day in advance if you must.
- You must be 8 years old or older and at least 50lbs.
- 250lb max weight limit.
- Reservations MUST be made on line in advance, if we don’t have at least 2 people signed up for a tour we reserve the right to cancel and refund your money.
- Minors 18 and under must have both parents sign our waiver form. The waiver form can be downloaded from our site here. PRINT RELEASE FORMS
- No alcoholic beverages, firearms, knives, and other things your common sense tells you aren’t allowed.