Off Road Riding/Adventure Park - AVT, Side by Side, Dirt Bike trails, motocross tracks, mud bog, single track, zip lines, rappelling, disc golf, hotel rooms, fishing, camping, hiking, cabins, mud runs,…
Don’t have your own ride? No problem, we can help! The Ridge Off-Road Riding Park is now proudly offering ATV and Side by Side rentals! We’re the only place in the state of Alabama you can rent ATVs or Side by Sides! This is a new program we’re just starting out. Down the road we hope to offer some dirt bike (motorcycle) rentals as well as more ATVs and Side by Side choices. So what are you waiting for come on out for an exciting, fun, adrenaline-filled day in the dirt!
– A full tank of gas.
– Our yearly $5 membership fee. (If you’re not a member already)
– Our normal riding fee plus the guest fee for passenger of Side by Side rental.
– A helmet with your ATV rental. (We recommend that you bring goggles, gloves, boots or purchase them in the clubhouse.)
– Brief instruction. We will make sure you’re comfortable with the vehicle before you take off on your own.
– You must be 19 years old or older to rent/drive one of our rentals.
– No double riding except for in a Side by Side.
– Rentals are NOT allowed on the mx tracks or in the Mud Bog. ($50 fine)
– Please read our release and riding rules here. You will need to fill them out as well as a rental agreement form that we will provide you when you arrive.
– There is a $500 ($1,000 for side by sides) refundable damage deposit. This is required when you reserve a rental. We charge $50/hour plus parts for repairs. So be careful!
– We do not provide medical insurance for renters. So be careful!
– Be careful! Yes, I know I’ve said this three times in the last three lines, but I mean it. Off-road riding can be dangerous.